mail fraud

If someone knows what's the procedure of filing for a mail fraud and can give me a hand I'd appreciate it. There is an utter twat who swindled me out of $60, for which I paid via postal money order and would like to give him a piece of my mind! :2up:

Here is the mail fraud form from the USPS:

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud...udComplaint.htm

Plus, I believe you may be able to file some sort of claim through the attorney general's website of whatever state the person you're referring to resides in.

Mike

Iordan....you can also go to your post office and file a claim .... you will first have to do a trace on the Money order to determine if it has been cashed. Then you can file a claim after that is verified. I did it once a couple of years ago after I ordered some CDs from a fellow in California and he never sent them. Just another avenue you can explore!

Delbert

Iordan

Hey dude....Here is a place i used a couple of times...... www.ifccfbi.gov ......They work with you and will help you recover what you lost....... You have to give you them your life history...hahahaha....not really but with any kind of claim they what everything from point A to point B.....They helped me once recover $500 on and international transaction and once with a guy here in the US that ripped me off and our lovely friends at paypal wouldn't lift a finger to help me, but the IFCC did......I hope this helps....

Take care

Lonnie

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Very, very safe. To be totally honest, I didn't find a keeper on here, but it's a solid album, all right on the verge of something a bit better. Nice, safe AOR. 
    • You sure? I could be wrong but I thought Ronnie's only contribution to this project, from the start, had been his vocals? Either way, the new album's more of the same. I don't dislike any of it, and I don't furiously love any of it either. It's all pretty nice. 'Riot' is my favourite on the album half because it's a nice ballad but also because I expected it to be some plodding songs about riots but instead it was a trick shot. Nice. 
    • Of Virtue     -    Sinner 1    .    Hypocrite 2    .    Sinner 3    .    Cold Blooded 4    .    Echoes Quick, pretty harsh but a cool EP for those who don't mind a scream or two-    
    • Another one I've mentioned before. Bummed it's only an EP (with two of the same songs on it) but Outsider Heart have released a delicious EP- Outsider Heart     -    Entertainment 1    .    Entertainment 2    .    Anyone But You 3    .    MONSTER 4    .    Crop Circles 5    .    Like The Rest 6    .    Crop Circles (feat. Brody) Sure I posted it before, but I love this song-      
    • Anybody out there loving the new album? So good. Pale Waves     -    Unwanted 1    .    Lies 2    .    Unwanted 3    .    The Hard Way 4    .    Jealousy 5    .    Alone 6    .    Clean 7    .    Without You 8    .    Only Problem 9    .    You're So Vain 10    .    Reasons To Live 11    .    Numb 12    .    Act My Age 13    .    So Sick (Of Missing You)      
    • Yeah, this really surprised me about the album. Weakest songs are the ones with her, but otherwise, I have to say I was really pleasantly surprised with this album. I am not sure I heard the debut and didn't know what to expect with this one, but I really enjoyed it.  'Need A Lil' White Lie' is such a killer opener. Elsewhere, I admit it's pretty one-dimensional, but as I've said in the past about things like this, it's a pretty good dimension.  'A Dream To Be Lost In Time' is a bit bland, but otherwise, from track 4 onwards I really enjoy the whole thing. 
    • I think I posted these guys before. It's not ground breaking, but they have an album out and it's pretty cool. Some really cool musical passages on it.   Sever     -    This Should Have Been a Better Place 1    .    '91 2    .    Red Room 3    .    Animal 4    .    Cold World 5    .    Empty Promises (feat. Christoph Wieczorek of Annisokay) 6    .    Closer 7    .    The Disease 8    .    My Dream, My Agony 9    .    Noise in the Trees 10    .    Do You Remember Me?
    • These guys are one of those mystery bands to me. I think they're fine, just can't figure out why people fall over themselves for them as I think they're average to below average in the overall scheme of things. BUT, that is why I am a strong advocate for to eaching their owning. I'm glad people dig, I just don't really understand why. Anyway, new album is basically what these guys do. Solid, eclectic and half decent... but not great. I did think 'Beat of Your Heart' was a nice ballad. Drum sound interesting too. Took me genuinely 6-7 songs to figure out what I thought of it - if I liked it or not. I think I settled on the fact it's cool. I think. Anyway, I assume fans will adore this for whatever reasons they loved the other ones. Me, I think it's adequate, again. 
    • I'm not in the camp enough to say this is utter shit because honestly, it's not. It is capable melodic hard rock and if I put myself in the honest box, if nothing else was considered and this came along in a year like 1996 or something, it'd be a well appreciated album. BUT, all things considered, I agree that it's a pass. It's all capable, but it's very bland and it's just impossible to listen to this project without wondering why it's still called Sunstorm without JLT. It doesn't make sense.  Anyway, I thought 'Hold The Night' was a passable keeper but the rest is predictable, uninspired and bored. 
    • lol, I wonder who he thinks that is going to appeal to? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.