:band::drink:

Hi

Does anyone know of this E-bay buyer.

TAB PATTERNS

320 park ave

allendale, NJ 07401 United States

e-mail spin4657@hotmail.com

E-bay ID carslaser

The person purchased an item from me on the E-Bay Buy It Now, and I have not heard from him since. I sent a few e-mail on not recieving paymnet, but no reply. It's been more that 15 days and normally I get payment within 10 days.

Any help on this person??

Cheerz

Joe

:band::drink:

Well, just going from what I see, it looks like he found the same CD that he had bought from you (Jake E. Lee - A Fine Pink Mist) for $7 less about 14 minutes later, and has decided to stiff ya...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&rows=25&sort=3

About all that's left to do is file a non-paying bidder notice with ebay...

Well, just going from what I see, it looks like he found the same CD that he had bought from you (Jake E. Lee - A Fine Pink Mist) for $7 less about 14 minutes later, and has decided to stiff ya...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&rows=25&sort=3

About all that's left to do is file a non-paying bidder notice with ebay...

Thanks for the info. I'll do just that. I had the Japanese version and I guess he wanted the cheaper European version. Oh Well.

Quick question, should I leave this person a negative feedback???

Get their contact info and call them. Inform them what will happen if they don't pay

Get their contact info and call them. Inform them what will happen if they don't pay

Hi T-BONE

I have found out that this person took the Buy It Now option from me and then desided to bid on the same item from another seller and won the item at a lower price ($6.00 cheaper) I have the Japanese version and he bought the Euorpean version. I tried contacting this person and no reply. E-bay did not get a response either.

I filed a Dispute for credit on Fee. Should I leave this person a negative feedback?

I hate to see this happen as what stops a buyer from bidding on the same item from 2 or more sellers and going with the cheapest bid.

Please advise.

ttyl

Cheerz

Joe

P.S Nice back Photo!

If you cannot contact him and eBay tries and cannot contact him, they may shut his account down until he replies. :lol:

I would wait on the Negative for a little while. If eBay gets ahold of him, then he may just buy it. Don't forgt that he also still has the chance to give you a negative out of retalliation too