Suncity Records

Let me be one of the first to congratulate David Moors on putting out a fine product in the way of his first release on Suncity Records. I have received the Blue Tears release and it is one helluva nice piece.

Excellent multi-page booklet complete with liner notes by Greg Fulkerson...* I believe*.....along with nice photos of the band, etc.

Silver pressed cd...with a very nice 'heat sealed' cd label.

The tunes are excellent quality....and I have been enjoying the hell out of them!!

A big thumbs up for Suncity Records' first release!!

Congrats David!

What Jim said B) I'm really liking the quality every aspect of this disk has taken from the cd itself, to the booklet and the production. Working with the band for the "reissue" or ISSUE since it was never officially released, was a good thing for the success of this piece :banger:

still waiting on mine......... :doh:

Let me be one of the first to congratulate David Moors on putting out a fine product in the way of his first release on Suncity Records. I have received the Blue Tears release and it is one helluva nice piece.

Excellent mulit-page booklet complete with liner notes by Greg Fulkerson...* I believe*.....along with nice photos of the band, etc.

Silver pressed cd...with a very nice 'heat sealed' cd label.

The tunes are excellent quality....and I have been enjoying the hell out of them!!

A big thumbs up for Suncity Records' first release!!

Congrats David!

SUNCITY RECORDS ANNOUNCE SWINGIN' NEW SIGNING:

Suncity Records are extremely proud to announce the signing of Swingin' Thing.

Swingin' Thing ruled the strip back in the hey day but never had the chance to get a full-length album out until now. Suncity Records are putting together 2 full-length albums that 'are bound to kick your butt'.

The label says: "These albums are the perfect glam CD's, written about fast cars, summertime girls, partying and just havin' a good time. This material is bound to lift your spirits."

Signed to a Japanese label in the early 90's called Monster Productions, Swingin' Thing found themselves touring throughout Japan and ultimately, that's where they enjoyed most of their success.

The tracks the label will be releasing will be straight from DAT tapes and will undergo the re-mastering process. These glamsters did most of their recordings at A&R studios is Hollywood, which is the reason the production is of excellent quality.

Back in 1998, indie label Bombastic Plastic released a self-titled album by The Things, which were the same band only they had a more punkish influence to their music. Chris Penketh, the guitarist from Swingin' Thing was telling me that they always wanted to be a punk band but changed their sound to fit in with the whole hard rock boom. The label continues: "But not here, no punk influences! Everything you could want in a band from the Sunset Strip, gang backing vocals run supreme, guitar chops Satriani would be proud of, great attitude on the vocal ala Vince Neil. These guys had everything Motley Crue had and more but as we all know, justice wasn't served back in the late 80's, early 90's."

Check out a few sound samples of what is to come: Hazy, Lazy, Crazy Daze Of Summer, Better Left Unsaid, Groove Of Love and Coconut Cream.

A couple more samples are online at the label website. Release date information and further updates when available.