Tigertailz - Bezerk live

Just noticed that the drummer for this album is incorrect. It was Robin Guy on drums, not Matt Blakout for this one.

Only noticed as Robin just passed away and wondered why this album was not coming up in his credits.

• 2 weeks later...

Secondary, 5 of 8

All drum tracks on these recordings performed by Matt Blackout

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

16% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • The '91 Atlantic reissue features an extended intro on "Back For More" and a slightly extended outro on "You Think You're Tough" that the original 87 doesn't have., I luv Ratt always have always will it was just one of those bands for me. I have the '91 reissue myself.
    • New song Testify'. From Escape Music: Craig Brooks is the member of the melodic rock band TOUCH. Craig Brooks on Vocals/guitars/bass and keyboards Mark Mangold on Keyboards (Touch/Keys/Michael Bolton/Cher) Josh Devine on Drums (One Direction/Turkish Delight) Produced by Craig Brooks and Mark Mangold Mixed and Mastered by Jimmy Westerlund (One Desire) From forth his coming album "Desolation Freeway" will be coming early 2025 Enjoy!    
    • New video for 'All I Want' coming tomorrow.    
    • That's great mate. That's exactly what I want to do with my tracks. Is the artwork AI generated?  What's the meaning behind the name?
    • I am not about to buy the album again for one song. I will probably download it legally (illegally if the refuse to make it available on its own). As for the Ratt EP, I bought the 1987 reissue several years ago for an incredibly reasonable price. I always had doubts about it being genuine, but comparing it to all the pictures on Discogs, I do think it is genuine (why boot the reissue instead of the original). Only thing I think isn't genuine is the OBI as it seems to be on normal paper. I know OBI's often get lost and some retailers will supply replicas if this is the case, so really not worried about the legitimacy of the CD itself.
    • Yes a nice re-issue at a reasonable price would be most welcome !
    • AOR-Journey To L. A. The Beatles-Let It Be…Naked Bone Machine-Dogs Giant Sand-Provisions  Jan Hammer-Beyond the Mind’s Eye  Iron Maiden-Flight 666 Little River Band-Sleeper Catcher  Mudcrutch-S/T Pantera-Projects in the Jungle  The Secret of My Success-Soundtrack  Van Halen-A Different Kind of Truth 
    • Haha, okay, it's done. Don't know what I'll do with this link, but I thought why not post it here, at least. I've compiled a few of these AI generated tracks (all with my own cringey lyrics) as an album to see how it looks. Hesitant to share the link anywhere but here and maybe my brothers, but it's kind of like my photography, I guess. I have a website if it ever becomes "a thing," not that I ever guide anyone there. And I think this will be like that too. It's uploaded and it's there, and if you want to check out what I've been playing around with on Suno AI, here's an album of some of the "better" outcomes from my 25-year-old lyrics.  I have it in my head that each year I'll compile the best new songs for an "album" too, so it'll be fun to compare that to this one.  Lyrically, I was in a place I will (thankfully, lol) never be again so as bad as these lyrics are, they capture a moment in time and it is what it is. Anyway, if you want a good laugh, check out the link; EDIT - and yes, of course I considered - heavily - adding a "w" to the end the the project name. 
    • Yeah its a good mid tempo melodic rock song,very good track to my ears.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.