Bite The Bullet - Looking For Paradise

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good,not as good as previous though...hoping for better on disc ,have it on preorder :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, but typically uninteresting current release overall, sadly. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • People in the public eye get it from all sides by anonymous keyboard warriors. Look at all the hate Emily Armstrong (new vocalist for Linkin Park) has received after self-appointed police dug into her past, regarding (#1) her  past association with Danny Masterson, and (#2) having been RAISED in a Scientologist family. It's none of people's fucking business, but social media does what it does. Decades from now, society (if one still exists) will look back at social media as the worst innovation in the entire history of humanity.
    • Yeah this is a family concern and should not be anyone else's business. Unfortunately people on the left and right love to shit on anyone that does not share their own narrow point of view.....
    • I dunno about this one Dan. The original three represent a "like", "Thank You" and "that's funny". All positive reactions.  I feel the new one is slightly negative.  I wouldn't want someone to feel they're being "gang stalked" if they receive too many. I know we can use our own negative emojis, but I don't think the forum should provide it, it's too easy.  
    • So Dave Grohl cheated and had a kid  Suddenly he's being cancelled and copping it from all sides. Pretty sure his mistake was coming out and fessing up. Would have been better to shut up and hide from it I guess  Not sure why anyone other than his family gives a shit 
    • Only recently discovered this band on the frontiers youtube channel. I can't stop playing their tracks, easily the best new band I've heard in many years. I'm really surprised at the relatively low views or listens that they seem to have when you view the various tracks. Are they getting the exposure they need?
    • This is good news, even better if digital album copies totally go away or streaming stops you doing this by having to own the album at least in some physical way. A return to good things of the past us always welcome
    • Priest and Saxon were the best albums I've heard this year. Those were shockingly good albums actually. Have to listen to some of the others on that list. One album I am looking forward to is the new fans of the dark cd, I've only recently discovered this band and I'm quite blown away by them, what I've heard so far
    • I think he needs to stop talking about Priest altogether really. I do like some of what he's doing here though
    • You beat me to it.. was going to say it's a shame he didn't take her place lol.. Sorry but 88/89 they were an exciting band after which they sold out to bland albums and bland top 40 singles

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.