Help Wanted

whiplash1972

3 hours ago, GarrisonDreams said:

I dunno...How much is the pay? 🤔

Was thinking we'd just switch places every 30 minutes or so and call it even. 👍

6 minutes ago, whiplash1972 said:

Was thinking we'd just switch places every 30 minutes or so and call it even. 👍

Okay, just don't forget that the password is Fidelio!

eyes_wide_shut-904645091-large.thumb.jpg.4a83496a996815dced2219d5cfdab5d3.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• We are at a tipping point IMO, with respect to what AI can do for... or TO... our society. As with many things, it can be a great timesaving tool... or it could literally destroy society as we know it (only slighly hyperbolic). As the algorithms get better and better, and it becomes harder and harder to distinguish AI-generated from human-created, entire processes that were once manual could now be almost 100% automated. We're already seeing the impact on music, art, pr0n, but the high-profile media-focused clickbaits are just the tip of the iceberg. 1. Entire industries could see mass layoffs as AI takes over major functions; cumulatively this could be disastrous. 2. We already have a hard time telling deep fakes from reality with respect to news fabrication and manipulation; it's poised to become even worse during election cycles... the term "fake news" was never more accurate. 3. Lawyers are chomping at the bit: the legal and ethical entanglements are ginormous. Copyright and intellectual property transgressions loom all over the place, not just in the arts. Schools, colleges, and universities are struggling with how to deal with AI "tools" when it comes to assignments, research papers, theses, and published articles. If you can prompt an AI tool to spit out a term paper for you and you just tweak it, have you actually done any research? Is being published actually proof of  accomplishment or intelligence anymore? The biggest problem right now is the vetting of what any given AI tool spits out vs. trusting it blindly; we've seen this recently with some high-profile Google AI gaffs... this has the potential to be quite dangerous. It may not actually be SkyNet 2.0, but there are aspects that are VERY concerning...
    • ADV been doing this for ages I'd guess 
    • Context: I work for a small commercial construction company called "Advance Management", run by a Father and Son. I had a little bit more influence with the lyrics on this one, but the melody, cadence and backing vocals are all AI. I'm very happy with it.     https://suno.com/song/53ef1f8e-2696-4289-a073-777b5a342de0
    • I'm not a muso, but if I had accumulated notebooks full lyrics, knew how to play an instrument and was part of a band then I would look at this as a songwriting tool when it comes to structure and melody. If Bernie Taupin had access to this shit back in the day, then we probably would never have heard of Elton John.   
    • I mean I love that Mariah Carey song. Fav Xmas song
    • I found it relatively easy to make up lyrics. Just got some random song in my head and then jotted down words that would have fit in to the song. Then whack the lyrics in, select the style and it spits out a song that of course sounds nothing like the one I wrote them to, but they fit really well. On the other hand, it's actually quite brilliant as making songs in the basic more. I put in  "Write a song about how Monique hates sauce (... Except sweet and sour sauce) and how it annoys everyone, especially McDonald's..   Monique reads a lot of books and loves the Simpsons tv show" It gave me this https://suno.com/song/1f609fb4-d1c0-49c0-9a8f-e5960277b5b9  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.