Tora Tora - The best of the rest

The "Best Of the Rest" is a compilation of the bands' four most recent single releases (2021-2024) alongside thirteen unreleased/remastered band favorites from the vault (1990-1994). This CD is a limited run of 500 total and will no longer be available once supplies are gone.

https://www.rightrocksportswear.com/tora-tora/tora-tora-best-of-the-rest

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Holy crap, this sounds awesome! I can't wait for the release!
    • EP, first release is sold out, band not interested getting re pressed, and the album through bandcamp. If on Facebook, they answer very quickly to you enquires.
    • Michael Sweet  A new album is coming. This song represents the heavy side. There is a more melodic side and even a poppier side to this album. The best is yet to come. I can’t wait for you all to hear it. Against all odds, we’ve fought the fight and we’ve finished the race. We are blessed. September can’t come fast enough   Why release this as the first song if there are better songs to come? Surely if you think there are better songs on the album, you release them first to hook people into buying it.  
    • 'Lost City' sampler:    
    • New song 'Power Of The Beast'.    
    • Gotta admit it is better than some of the shit he has put out in recent years (well not that recent) but I just really don't think this style of music suits his vocal style. What he did with Maiden was fantastic, and some of his solo projects from the 80s have some real gems, but once he tried going "modern" it really falls apart, I know he is disabled these days, and more than likely is sitting down in the video, but it also looks like he is having to read the lyrics to the song during filming, which is kinda off putting. Paul isn't a bad guy, but he has made some dumb fucking decisions over the years. All that said, if it appeals to people and he can make some money out of it, more power to him.
    • Paul Di'Anno's Warhorse announce that their self-titled debut album will be released worldwide on July 19th Paul Di'Anno speaking about his new album, "Paul Di'Anno's Warhorse is my first studio project after many years of being away from the studio and not performing. I remember when we announced that we were recording an album in Croatia with completely unknown musicians, many were shocked and no one knew in which direction we would go. Warhorse exudes pure energy and reflects everything I went through while recording the album." Track Listing: 1. Warhorse 2.Get Get Ready 3. Go 4. Stop The War 5. The Doubt Within 6. Here Comes The Night 7. Tequila m 8. Forever Bound 9. Precious 10. Going Home https://pauldianno.co.uk/warhorse/ Watch debut single: Here Comes The Night      
    • As we approach the midpoint of the year this week, I'd say my top 5 as of now would be: 1) Maverick 2) Collateral 3) Nestor 4) Sebastian Bach 5) Judas Priest I'm really enjoying Maverick and feel like that's far and away been my favorite so far this year .  I'd say Collateral has been my clear #2.  But I feel like my other spots could probably all be interchanged depending on my mood.  We'll see what the 2nd half brings.  I'm pretty sure Kissin' Dynamite is going to slide in there somewhere 
    • The face he pulls when he says it adds to the hilarity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.