Forgotten Hard Rock Albums - Midnight Angel - Addiction (1999)

AlphaMale

Everyone knows. The mid to late 90's sucked balls if you were a melodic hard rock fan. It just wasn't cool anymore to be hair metal. But somehow, someway, MIDNIGHT ANGEL got a hair metal album released called ADDICTION. 

Instantly became one of my favorites from 1999.

Good stuff. The only song found on YouTube:

• 2023 Gold Donors
10 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

He wasn't that bad..... 

Not too bad, but if he was just slightly better it may not have been a forgotten album.

I come across many albums with Killer music, but the vocals aren't quite on par.

It's a shame and very annoying. 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Here’s a few others that I found on YouTube. I have their full album.  It’s ok but there was nothing that really knocked my socks off.  I got it cheap at the time so it was a decent pick up.  I haven’t played it in a while and it’s in storage now.  If I remember correctly, it ran short for having 10 songs (30 some minutes long).

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
14 hours ago, headbanger4life said:

Here’s a few others that I found on YouTube. I have their full album.  It’s ok but there was nothing that really knocked my socks off.  I got it cheap at the time so it was a decent pick up.  I haven’t played it in a while and it’s in storage now.  If I remember correctly, it ran short for having 10 songs (30 some minutes long).

I'm not 100% sure, but I think those first two clips are from a different band.

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 9/19/2022 at 4:15 AM, Darkstone said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think those first two clips are from a different band.

No.  It’s the same band.  Here’s an article showing the band reformed in 2018 and released one of the videos.

https://sleazeroxx.com/midnight-angel-reform-and-release-video-for-shotgun-sally/?fbclid=IwAR23INrsTzT6YWtpCFA_Uua1_iy8KY83QglF7XTVAzQv3AGIAvIVYTyfBnw

I also found a Facebook page for them (not sure if it is official) that has all the videos.  

https://www.facebook.com/midnightangelrocks

Also, if you look at the YouTube videos, the guy who posted the first two is the bands lead singer (Damian MonteCarlo).

• Like 1