"Bad Blood"
"(I Am) In Kommand"
"Dirty Pig"
"Surfacing"
"Unleashing Hell"
"Spread The Pain"
"Took My Chances"
"Not Me, No Way"

Canada's Sword will release their new album, III, on November 25 via Massacre Records. Pre-order the album here.

Who is aggressive, melodic, loud and sometimes a bit rude? The Canadian metal outfit Sword. The band is back with its classic lineup, its new studio album III, and a lot of heavy metal right from the heart.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Some cool musicianship but not loving the vocals or the songs. Bit of a surprise reunion? Out of curiosity, how many original members are in this? Shame it wasn't Saints N' Sinners he resurrected. 

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Some cool musicianship but not loving the vocals or the songs. Bit of a surprise reunion? Out of curiosity, how many original members are in this? Shame it wasn't Saints N' Sinners he resurrected. 

Always been the same 4 dudes. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lettard said:

Yeah the same four...and yes i'd like a Saints & Sinners reunion also...you never know...maybe someday

I was really hoping for a full Wildside reunion too but hearing Drew sing now is painful. Maybe worse than Don Dokken.

• 1 month later...

I guess this one's okay in places. Some cool metallic riffs here and there but overall not overly exciting. Solid for what it is, and I imagine Sword die-hards will probably dig it.