4 Mr. Planet

Leykis101

After running across that Gack disc I instantly became ultra curious about the last Laaz Rockit album, it's the only one I don't have and I realized I'd never heard anything off of it, coincidentally I surprisingly found it used at the shop by my house last night for $2, it's really toned down, only a few tracks are even Thrash, but it's not like Gack, but I can instantly draw the nexus, this was one of the songs that stuck out, It's pretty good, I liked them when they were thrash and didnt buy this one originally cause I had heard they werent doing thrash anymore, I think they are doing like Angel Dust did, but check it out.

• Like 1

I usually like most thrash but LR just never did it for me.....but I do like the song you posted and listened to the full release on youtube and it definitely has thrash on it but they have mixed in a decent dose of heavy metal as well.....another that I'll grab when I see it for a decent price....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I usually like most thrash but LR just never did it for me.....but I do like the song you posted and listened to the full release on youtube and it definitely has thrash on it but they have mixed in a decent dose of heavy metal as well.....another that I'll grab when I see it for a decent price....

Yeah, I wouldve been retarded not to snag it out of the $2 bin

• Like 1