Shitload of shit Ive never heard before.

Leykis101

I put my time and concentration into it, and I didnt leave until i found some shit I like, and boy did I, you guys all probably have all this shit, but if you do, im fucking pissed you never told me about it, cause I found all this awesome shit I never heard before, some of it's really fucking sweet.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I know a few of them.

I noticed the "Eve to Adam" clip you posted was from the "Hard Rock Heaven 2" youtube channel.

Are these ones from there as well?

If so, like you I've been meaning to sit down and spend some time trawling through it.

I'm subscribed and know a lot of the stuff posted, but there's a Hell of a lot I don't know. 

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I know a few of them.

I noticed the "Eve to Adam" clip you posted was from the "Hard Rock Heaven 2" youtube channel.

If so, like you I've been meaning to sit down and spend some time trawling through it.

I'm subscribed and know a lot of the stuff posted, but there's a Hell of a lot I don't know. 

No bro I don't like to post anything from anyone's channel but my own, I had to put all these cocksuckers on a thumb drive off my step dads laptop, then bring them over to my house, load them onto my computer, then upload them to my channel, usually I take my laptop to my step dads house with me, but my genius girlfriend bought a dog, a puppy, who conveniently made the first shit it chewed up my laptop cord, it's lucky it hid that's all I can say, I posted that eve to adam, because I'd never heard of them, and obviously I don't have it so I just hurried and posted it, that's a very rare occurrence, I don't like posting other peoples shit cause it seems to get taken down then your just left with a void in your life, where the media use to be. I subscribed to that dudes channel because he noticed I had Destiny songs on my channel and he about freaked out, said he'd been looking for that disc since like 2001 when he found out about it, so we've exchanged a few tracks, these are all bands that were on my stepdads computer, I don't ever go through the music on his computer, just because for whatever reason im more drawn to his Albums Cd's and tapes, but on this occasion im ultra happy I did.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I know a few of them.

and to be honest with you bro, I haven't and don't look through his channel often, like I think I have once or twice when I was looking for shit he had so I knew what albums I wanted, I have a huge issue with concentrating, and the way Youtube doesn't let you organize your channel content into any category means everything just fucking thrown wherever and honestly I can concentrate for all of about 20 minutes trying to sift through all those miscellaneous songs, it's extremely difficult for me, but he puts enough shit up on there i have no doubt there's probably some sweet shit on there, and who knows, with a kid on the way I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time in house, so I may check it out, plus there's 4 or 5 people who have channels like his so I probably wanna figure out who's got the bigger draw for me.

• Like 1