A "HI-TECH AOR", ID, please...

Hello!!!

I could consider this song as HI-TECH AOR:

I'd like to know who is the artist and the song's title. (It's the first song you hear in the video). I created this thread in the section Other music, not the hard rock section!!!. 

Thanks and greetings! - Nicolás Matías Funtalas.

Edited by nicolas2019alcubo

I dont think that sounds to me like Hi-Tech, but does anyone else think that totally sounds like Mark Rankin singing??? holy shit, this song might be CCM, I kind of get that feeling, in which case I cant really help you, unless it's a specific song or band I know, I am quit ignorant when it comes to CCM

On 7/10/2021 at 11:16 PM, nicolas2019alcubo said:

Hello!!!

I could consider this song as HI-TECH AOR:

I'd like to know who is the artist and the song's title. (It's the first song you hear in the video). I created this thread in the section Other music, not the hard rock section!!!. 

Thanks and greetings! - Nicolás Matías Funtalas.

Can you give a little BGI? primarily where this song came from? that could go a distance in helping

He is singing "it seems like heaven's on the run, you've got to get it while you can". Very doubtful that is CCM. 

To me it sounds like English sung in an accent. It's a pop song. It doesn't ring any bells for me but it's not really my style. 

I reckon if you heard it in Argentina, it may be an Argentinean artist? Other language artists sometimes sing in English to try and break into the US market. 

Good luck.

donde encontraste la cancion mi español es pequeño, 
No he encontrado en ninguna parte esta canción. miro por todas partes, más información
Edited by Leykis101

so nobody else thinks that sounds like mark rankin? im sorry if my  spanish makes no sense, i can speak it levels better then i can write it, illegals are to thank for that