Castle Blak short bio

Leykis101

One of my fav sleaze trash bands of all time, found a bio about them, if anyone likes them??

No Problem, Regent has been working on new stuff, if I could find someone to release it, I could pursuade them to record it and do one last album, his battle with cancer has for now been won, and id love to see them do one last album, but he wont self finance anymore albums, so Im gonna be trying to find anyone interested in doing the last Castle Blak album. heres my favorite, possibly along with Fee Waybill the most clever lyricist in rock.

Edited by Leykis101

David Victor was their original guitarist, Victor from the band Velocity.

Edited by Leykis101

I was doin some bingin' yesterday after reading your post and found the 3 disc online (going to have to get it), Regent actually is selling stuff and has some interesting 1 off bundles (to rich for my blood, but if I was a lone wolf I'd be all over it.

I'd love to participate in a new CB album.

• Like 1

Yeah he financed everything out of pocket, so hes trying to make some money back, they have a small group of die hard fans, worldwide, thats the only reason he did that boxset, it was grueling, him and Mathias financed the Live album 3 years ago, I dont know if you can buy the hard copy any longer, it was pretty awesome, came in different collectors cases, Mathias has the digital version set up on his website, you buy but I dont think theres any live cd's left, I have Regents solo album he only pressed 100 copies of, it's pretty good, he's such a talent, I truly wish he hadnt have burnt out so quickly on the whole scene, he really is a true talent.