Voodoo Circle - Locked & Loaded

Stefan

122047823_3422512134500518_7332974339448

New album out in January next year with returning members David Readman and Markus Kullman.

I didn't even know David left in the first place.

From facebook:

VOODOO CIRCLE: Vocalist David Readman and drummer Markus Kullmann re-join the circle / New album „Locked & Loaded“ to be released in January!

Fans of classic hard rock will be delighted to hear that VOODOO CIRCLE, the band lead by guitar wizard Alex Beyrodt, is rejoined by vocalist David Readman and drummer Markus Kullmann. Beside Alex and bassist/songwriter Mat Sinner (who is a constant in the band since day one), David and Markus returning to Voodoo Circle now sees the original line-up back together again!
The group has already finished work on the successor to 2018’s „Raised On Rock“. The new album, titled „Locked & Loaded“, will be released on January 15th. Once again, Voodoo Circle were able to secure the services of Jacob Hansen for mix and mastering. „Devil With An Angel Smile“, the first single off „Locked & Loaded“, is expected to arrive on October 30th.

David Readman comments:
„After 5 long years, and always watching the guys from a distance,it feels great to be back and a part of the circle again! We got my favourite line up, a new album that I'm very proud to be a part of. Looking forward to getting back out there on the road! See you soon!“

Also band leader Beyrodt is more than happy about the return of Readman and Kullmann:
„It all fell into place the way it was supposed to be. The chemistry was there again right away and I can’t hide the big grin on my face“.

Voodoo Circle is:
Alex Beyrodt - guitar
David Readmann - vocals
Mat Sinner - bass & vocals
Markus Kullmann - drums

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

'Locked & Loaded' out January 15th on AFM Records.

122659117_3616570905047299_5389233359316

Tracks:

1. Flesh & Bone
2. Wasting Time
3. Magic Women Chile
4. Locked & Loaded
5. Devil With An Angel Smile
6. Straight For The Heart
7. Eyes Full Of Tears
8. Devil’s Cross
9. Trouble In The Moonlight
10. This Song Is For You