Worst Dream you ever had

PetraGirl86

What's the absolute worst dream you can remember ever having? Mine was just a few weeks ago, but I'll only share it if someone else shares theirs. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I really don't have bad dreams.Guess I'm kinda lucky but sometimes I do dream about people that have died.And when I wake up and then realize that those people(person) is dead it makes me a little sad.

One Saturday last month I woke up disturbed because my pastor was preaching really bad stuff in the dream and then everybody was running around Echo with rainbow flags and then a guy in a bun came with some mini ones and tried to steal my precious 9 year old sister. So on Sunday I didn't feel much like going to church. I hate bad dreams :wacko:

5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I once had  terrifying dream that someone dressed in a Dollar Suit chased me around my house with a knife trying to kill me. Woke up soaked in sweat.

That would be scary! 

7 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I really don't have bad dreams.Guess I'm kinda lucky but sometimes I do dream about people that have died.And when I wake up and then realize that those people(person) is dead it makes me a little sad.

My sister once had a dream where I was about 5 and I fell over the railing of our stairs which are pretty high up and died. 

13 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I once had a creepy dream where I was in the middle of some self gratification when all of the sudden, all of my dead relatives were in the room saying "what the hell are you doing??".

Oh…… sorry that really made me laugh 😂

• Haha 1