Jump to content

Who the hell are these guys?


AlphaMale
 Share

Recommended Posts

Oh shit, I don't have the moment to listen to it all, but they actually sound really cool. Did they ever record that demo? Would love to hear it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2019 at 6:33 AM, Geoff said:

Oh shit, I don't have the moment to listen to it all, but they actually sound really cool. Did they ever record that demo? Would love to hear it. 

On the hunt to find out!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Haven't found a thing thus far. Trying to find the singer Dave Diamond to find out for sure.

Haha, no doubt a struggle due to "Diamond Dave" Lee Roth coming up in every attempt you make? ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Haha, no doubt a struggle due to "Diamond Dave" Lee Roth coming up in every attempt you make? ;)

Indeed. The problem is there are a bunch of Diamond Dave's.

Even a Diamond Dave Band.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One of those accounts on youtube looks like it might be his own account, maybe message him on there with a comment. Been a couple of years since he posted , but he might still get notifications

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

One of those accounts on youtube looks like it might be his own account, maybe message him on there with a comment. Been a couple of years since he posted , but he might still get notifications

I did just that. I hope I get a response. They sound pretty killer to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.