Nightly

Ponen

images.jpeg.dcbe7e9a5c5aef2d3e29bd21b05f97ac.jpeg

'Nightly is a Nashville-based alt-pop duo that consists of cousins Jonathan Capeci and Joey Beretta. They released their debut EP, “Honest” in 2016 and are continuing to release new music'.

I have been listening to this band for a few months now and honestly think they deserve a thread on this forum. Maybe not for everyone here, but for those who like alt pop or synthwave or the lighter stuffs, this won't disappoint you. They sure can write catchy and melodic songs! Totally love them.

From 'Talk You Down' EP (2019) :

And this is one of the best songs I have heard in a while. From 'Honest' EP (2016) 

• 2 years later...
On 7/22/2022 at 5:09 PM, Mr.AOR said:

Awesome new tune...

Holy shit, that could be my favourite song this year so far. Couldn't possibly be more into that. 

Props for the incredibly awkward clip too, lol.

Yeah, brilliant again. Really need to get up to scratch on these guys. So good. 

Had to laugh, just looking up at the first post where they're described as a duo of two cousins. So who's the poor bastard in the band photo and every single film clip (except 'On your sleeve') that doesn't rate a mention, lol?  

Yeah, I checked their youtube last night and it's a banquet of excellence. They appear to have all the songs from all their releases on their channel. Seems like their discography consists of, roughly-

'Night, Love You' (album, 2020)

'Talk You Down' (EP, 2019)

'Sound of your voice' (EP, 2018)

'Honest' (EP, 2016)

Salivating at the prospect of these new tunes being from an upcoming album, I hope. 

32 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yeah, brilliant again. Really need to get up to scratch on these guys. So good. 

Had to laugh, just looking up at the first post where they're described as a duo of two cousins. So who's the poor bastard in the band photo and every single film clip (except 'On your sleeve') that doesn't rate a mention, lol?  

Lol the drummer. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 5:09 PM, Mr.AOR said:

Awesome new tune...

This just came on my jukebox again as I sit here on the train... legit my favourite song of the year. Love it.