Runaway Train- SoulAsylum

PetraGirl86

Why were you crying? Very nice song. One of the first radio songs I ever liked when I was a kid.

I always liked it and 'Misery.' Two great songs - the rest of their discography, not so much. :(

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

Why were you crying? Very nice song. One of the first radio songs I ever liked when I was a kid.

I always liked it and 'Misery.' Two great songs - the rest of their discography, not so much. :(

Misery is one of my fave songs of all time. Fell in the love with it the first time I saw the video on MTV. What a song!

37 minutes ago, Ponen said:

Misery is one of my fave songs of all time. Fell in the love with it the first time I saw the video on MTV. What a song!

Yeah, I agree it's pretty awesome. A song that's certainly stood the test of time.ย 

Never heard anything of theirsย but this song. The video is just kind of...ย Depressing, if you will, I mean, the ending especially. Some lil baby gets stolen and there's no way to catch the car like, I don't lo Ike to think what I would've done if that was my kid. And I suppose thinking about other things was making me cry even more. Thankfully literally- I am not joking- 15 seconds after crying- evenย very hard- I don't even look like it. Seriously, wash my face and act happy you can not tell. So I cry without the burden of blotchy cheeks or sickly red eyes. My cheeks look flushed and my eyelashes are wet, but like I said, wash my face & act happy you would never know. ๐Ÿ˜œย 

I cry easily, but only once I've started. Anyone else like crying, though? I just love it. Personally.ย 

I don't think I've ever actually seen the clip before. Pretty deep. Just spent a few minutes on the web looking at the status of some of those missing person reports.ย 

Anyway, there's a couple of members here that love crying. I remember they had a discussion once about how much they both enjoyed crying, and even though they live in Canada and Australia, they would actually call each other up using Facetime and just cry with each other for a few hours every week. I know it sounds far fetched, but it's a true story. The members are Karpetface and phaffas. They're pretty open about how much they love crying, so I hope they can join in the discussion.ย 

45 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I don't think I've ever actually seen the clip before. Pretty deep. Just spent a few minutes on the web looking at the status of some of those missing person reports.ย 

Anyway, there's a couple of members here that love crying. I remember they had a discussion once about how much they both enjoyed crying, and even though they live in Canada and Australia, they would actually call each other up using Facetime and just cry with each other for a few hours every week. I know it sounds far fetched, but it's a true story. The members are Karpetface and phaffas. They're pretty open about how much they love crying, so I hope they can join in the discussion.ย 

Talked to phaffas once, it was really late at night actually. But I wouldn't call someone up to cry with them ๐Ÿคช that's hilarious I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜‚

But you said karpetface was 9!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh boyย 

Edited by PetraGirl86