Saliva Reunite with Old Singer

CureTheSane

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/saliva-to-reunite-with-singer-josey-scott-for-2020-album-and-tour/?fbclid=IwAR2gp9_AnIPwO7Z_AV0PT-6n-7ctbpI08N4pxYrF41sMH4zAmdSxUuXrYh0

Josey Scott has announced that he will reunite with SALIVA for a new album and tour in 2020.

The singer left SALIVA at the end of 2011 after 15 years with the band, reportedly to pursue a solo Christian music career. He was quickly replaced by Bobby Amaru, who can be heard on SALIVA's last four releases: "In It To Win It" (2013), "Rise Up" (2014), "Love, Lies & Therapy" (2016) and "10 Lives" (2018).

The first singer left to do the Christain thing.
Next dude did sound a lot like him, admittedly I didn't realise they had changed for a while as well.

Saw them last year with the second singer and he was pretty good.

Always liked their stuff, but never bothered to dig deep into the band too much.

In It To Win It was a killed album

Edited by CureTheSane

On 11/1/2019 at 11:38 PM, CureTheSane said:

The first singer left to do the Christain thing.
Next dude did sound a lot like him, admittedly I didn't realise they had changed for a while as well.

Saw them last year with the second singer and he was pretty good.

Always liked their stuff, but never bothered to dig deep into the band too much.

In It To Win It was a killed album

I don't know if you ever saw the other thread, but if not, check out this;

It's Bobby Amaru's pre-Saliva band, simply called Amaru. It's actually been a while since I heard it, but if I recall it is good stuff. Better than Saliva, imo.