Gin Annie - 100% Proof

tts42572

Don't recall seeing this shared here.  Just one I've had my eyes on and kinda growing on me.  Kinda reminds me a little of something like a Maverick.

https://www.rockngrowl.com/gin-annie-announce-100-proof-debut-album-details-out-in-january?fbclid=IwAR1LU-J3BYds5Ghi2Wcy6kyqXaceE0UPpXI0iPNVEZnbpAp6osTsYZx9ERE

GinAnnie100Proof.jpg

Track listing:

1. Love Ain’t Here
2. Dead & Gone
3. Chains
4. New Bad Habit
5. Next 2 Me
6. Damage
7. Fallin’
8. All I Want
9. Haunt Me
10. Born to Rock n Roll

GIN ANNIE have launched a pre-order campaign through Pledge Music: www.pledgemusic.com/projects/gin-annie

GIN ANNIE is a hard melodic rock 5-piece from Wolverhampton, England, featuring heavy guitar driven songs whilst maintaining a melodic vocal style; hook-laden choruses and classy melodies.

GIN ANNIE are based around the nucleus of cousins, Dave Foster (vocals) and Byron Garbett (guitars). In November 2017, the Black Country rockers saw a change of line-up to form MKII of the band, with the addition of Brian Green on guitar and Phill ‘Hammer’ Burrows on bass. Drumming powerhouse Jack Ryland-Smith completes the group.

• 2 weeks later...