Paradisenowproductions-a seller from Canada...

Got it today. Brand new CD . Well, what can I say: he kept his promise and I have to keep mine. Almost 5 weeks!! Next time I'll think twice before bidding or buying anything from Canada.

I'm glad that the situatoin was resolved. Great music they play-that's for sure.

My appreciation to everyone's support.

Truly yours,

Ashen.

:headbanger:

Why think twice?

Quite simply it takes longer to receive from Canada.....just be patient for God's sakes....*shakes head* :lol:

Not to open up a can of worms here, but what IS the deal with the mail service from Canada? Anything I've ever bought that has had to cross that damn border up there seems to always take at least 2 weeks to arrive. On the other hand, stuff from Japan, UK, & almost anywhere else will get here in 5-7 days, tops.

I am Canadian and have been buying and selling on Ebay for years. I agree, there can be delays due to the postal systems and Customs officials but I can assure you, it occurs both ways. I too get my items from Japan and Europe much faster than from the USA. I cannot explain why the mail to and from Canada, USA is slow but it has been like this since I registered on Ebay in the late 90s. 4-10 business days is the usual for airmail from Canada to USA but often it takes a bit longer.

Why think twice?

Quite simply it takes longer to receive from Canada.....just be patient for God's sakes....*shakes head*  :lol:

My friend, it's not the 5 weeks delivery that bothers me-I am a very patient person.Read this thread one more time and you'll see that the seller ignored all of my e-mail inquiries and didn't return my phone call-that's what ticks me off. He could have let me know that it would take a while for the item to arrive, besides when he finally got back to me-after 4 weeks of silence-he wrote"..your item was shipped yesterday...", which means that he didn't even bother to ship it in time!!!

He had an excuse(I don't want to go into details) and I made a promise to take care of the feedback as soon as I receive the item-of course in timely manner.

I was logging on e-bay to leave feedback for him(a week later after he told me the item had been shipped)when I received a call from the front desk clark and he told I had a packeage. Well, I got it and I had to keep my promise-I left positive feedback. After all this seller is trustworthy .

I'm glad that everything was resolved.

They play great music though and I really enjoy the 30 minutes of Canadian AOR, which it great!

Good luck everyone and enjoy your weekends.

Ashen.

:headbanger: