So apparently Superheist are an Aussie NU Metal band from days gone by and they released a new album, their 4th, Ghosts of the Social Dead late last year after a 13 year hiatus.

I'd never heard of them unfortunately for me, but I am very much enjoying the diversity in the singles Fearing Nothing and then Hands Up High, huge songs musically and the singer has great pipes imho. Very enjoyable the juxtapositions.

I won't do the comparison game, I'll let you all chime in.

https://www.facebook.com/Superheist/

http://www.superheist.com.au/

Something from 2001:

wtp-photo%20superheist.jpg

4774950.jpg

Oh jeez, that band name is a blast from the past. I don't think I ever listened to them, but I remember the name. Judging by these clips, I really doubt I ever heard them in detail, but I will admit I am not totally in hate with them. The first song has as much I dislike about it as there is I do like about it. But it's all very rappy, and not cool rap. I'd have to pass on this one.

Oh jeez, that band name is a blast from the past. I don't think I ever listened to them, but I remember the name. Judging by these clips, I really doubt I ever heard them in detail, but I will admit I am not totally in hate with them. The first song has as much I dislike about it as there is I do like about it. But it's all very rappy, and not cool rap. I'd have to pass on this one.

As I kept listening I started making comparisons to bands like Incubus and Zebrahead I still think when the singer is singing he has a nice rock voice.