Petri Vehviläinen

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

I was just browsing youtube and came across this. I couldn't find much info on the guy except that he departed Swedish Idol amid some controversy. Maybe our Scandinavian friends can help?

What became of him and was that an original song? The judges seem to know the words.

That's a Finnish name. His parents are obviously Finnish and he was born and raised in Sweden.

It looks like he's no stranger to alcohol and that's the reason he got kicked from Swedish Idol.

Good voice and a great song. Apparently the song is his.

• 2023 Gold Donors

That's a Finnish name. His parents are obviously Finnish and he was born and raised in Sweden.

It looks like he's no stranger to alcohol and that's the reason he got kicked from Swedish Idol.

Good voice and a great song. Apparently the song is his.

Interesting. Thanks mate.

I can't understand what they speak, but is the dude actually drunk during the audition? It does sound a nice tune.

• 7 months later...

What a pity this isn't going anywhere 'cause of his alcohol problems. Great voice!

He was the first singer in Naked (they released their debut 'End Game' in 2015) but they couldn't land a record contract.