Anthony Gomes - Electric Field Holler

Dark

The first track, Turn It Up, from Anthony Gomes latest album is worth a listen. It's a got a great groove going on and a nice riff working through the chorus.

Unfortunately the rest of the album doesn't really live up to that first track.

Form Wikipedia:

Anthony Gomes (born May 14, 1970, Toronto, Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian blues and blues rock guitarist and singer. He was born to a Portuguese father and a French-Canadian mother. After his 1998 debut album release Blues in Technicolor, he began touring the United States and Canada and he has since recorded eight more albums.

Gomes resides in St. Louis, Missouri, United States, playing a fusion of blues with rock and soul, and with the Anthony Gomes Band has toured North America and Europe.[

He's released 12 albums. All in a range of blues rock styles.

The track above is the only one that stood out in any way to me and i'd not heard of him before until a mate, who is a big blues fan, lent me a load of his CD's to try. So no he's not someone anyone on here should know.

Just throwing it out there in case...

With nobody in it. Only 32 million.

Be grateful for that. I'll give you half of the people in Australia if you want them. 75% if you're really keen.

Be grateful for that. I'll give you half of the people in Australia if you want them. 75% if you're really keen.

On the positive side, our country is so big that we could take the entire population of Australia and it would be a drop in the proverbial bucket....lol

On the positive side, our country is so big that we could take the entire population of Australia and it would be a drop in the proverbial bucket....lol

The problem is, 99% (or a number similar to that) of people in Australia all live in Sydney. It'd be nice if measures could be taken to sensibly spread out the population a bit more, considering there is so much land for it to happen.