Inlegend - Stones At Goliath

Dead Planet

I am puzzled. So there's not even a rhythm guitar or anything? It's just the bass, drums and keys take care of all the riffage and so on? I guess the songs are okay, but I don't understand why such a thing is taking place. :lol: What's wrong with guitars? ;)

I am puzzled. So there's not even a rhythm guitar or anything? It's just the bass, drums and keys take care of all the riffage and so on? I guess the songs are okay, but I don't understand why such a thing is taking place. :lol: What's wrong with guitars? ;)

They're just trying to separate themselves from the rest of the sheep.....I can respect that even if it is a bit strange ......by the way 'seagulls' is spelled with 2 l's ;) .....

• My Little Pony

Geoffrey doesn't like change.

I, for one, recognize music as art, and if we restrict art from evolving, what is the point?

The first song was boring, but the second was quite good. I like piano-oriented Rock.

Also, what the hell are you goings ons about seagulls for?

I don't understand the seagull talk as it's always been with two ll's. ;):lol:

As for not liking change... you misunderstand my hatred for crap as a hatred for change. Change is fine. Shit is not. And I did not say this is shit - I don't mind the songs. But if I can have sexual intercourse with my penis instead of someone else's penis, I'm going to stick with using mine. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

These songs are not defined by the lack of guitar, and if anything at all, I believe a guitar would only have made them better. I honestly don't care what they do and if they think this "innovative technique" will bring them success and attention, good luck to them. But I certainly don't dislike them just because there is no guitar. If the songs are there, I will be there. Guitar or not.