Women's Rugby - World Cup 2014

Gibbo

I know most of the posters here are into every other sport known to man apart from rugby, but, as a confirmed egg-chaser, I'd just like to raise a glass to England's Ladies, who became world champions yesterday after beating Canada 21-9.

For the record, they've made it to five World Cup Finals, and won two of them ... just sayin' :)

Being Canadian, I watched the final. This year was the first time I ever heard about this championship. I thought women's hockey lacked sexy ladies, rugby takes that to a whole new level. Congrats to England! Lucky for all that New Zealand didn't make the semi finals.

The All Blacks played a shocker ... especially when you think that they've held the title four times. As for 'sexy' ... YOU try looking your best after 80 minutes of being hammered all over the pitch :)

• My Little Pony

As for 'sexy' ... YOU try looking your best after 80 minutes of being hammered all over the pitch :)

True. This ain't no American Football bullshit.