Gregory Lynn Hall (101 South) - Heaven To Earth

Stefan

I have no ill feelings toward this guy and I'm really pleased to see him put out this album. However I will first be checking to see if Roger Scott Craig has any part on this. Back in 2009 I said I would never support anything that RSC is affiliated with and I stick by that comment still today.

• My Little Pony

No RSC at all as far as I am aware. I hold a similar opinion and will never promote that clown again.

Um, what am I missing?

No RSC at all as far as I am aware. I hold a similar opinion and will never promote that clown again.

Well in that case I'd be happy to check this out as I know Gregory is a talented guitarist and musician in general. :-)

I must say that the GLH songs on Spotify are not bad. Nothing amazing and a little samey to be honest but I'd check out more. Definitely a 101 South vibe though so if that's not your thing I guess you won't like these much.

What great memories! Enjoyed reading that again.

Lol...Wow I do go on sometimes||. I'm gonna go and play my Imaginary 101 South Remasters in honour of the thread ;)