Sunny Episodes

Leykis101

So I dont know how many of you watch Sunny, but ive now watched all 8 seasons, and came up with the most absolute have to watch episodes, these 3 episodes are ones anybody whos never watched this show need to go watch on the internet right now, if you dont find these funny, then your either a straight shooter, or not mentally twisted.

1. The Pilot, The Gang Gets Racist - Easy to see why FX picked the show up after watching this pilot, probably the 2nd most laugh out loud episode.

2. THE GANG GIVES BACK - This is the most hilarious episode of maybe any show ive ever watched, the gang gets sentenced to coach youth basketball for DUI court, they end up teaching the kids violence, vulgar language, how to cheat, and be racist, and it's topped off by Danny Devito fixing the youth basketball game, and having all his Korean and Vietnamese gambling buddy's show up, if any of you have never watched this show, you HAVE TO WATCH THIS EPISODE, IT'S SEASON 2 EPISODE 6.

3. THE GANG BUYS A TIME SHARE - From last year, this one is so hilarious just by Mac and Dennis idea they come up with while being sold the time share, watch for that.

I love the show, but the last couple seasons have been just so-so.

My absolute favorite is the season 4 episode The Nightman Cometh. The first time I wathced that one I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes, especially the DeVito song about the boys soul.

I love the show, but the last couple seasons have been just so-so.

My absolute favorite is the season 4 episode The Nightman Cometh. The first time I wathced that one I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes, especially the DeVito song about the boys soul.

Oh man thats in my top 5, Ya gotta pay the troll toll to get into the boys hole!! ha ha ha fucking ha classic

Yeah it seems theyve started writing more for the characters then they do the story like they used to, remember all the good ones, are the ones with an actual story to them, the newer ones concentrate on them arguing, and being obnoxious, it's almost starting to feel forced and get old, not natural and hilarious like it was in the 1st couple seasons, regardless, it's like South Park, it's been on so long, gotta expect it to not be as funny, but no matter what, at least one episode in every season, has me on the floor laughing, and thats the main reason I continue to watch, Like last years Time Share Episode, man when Mac And Dennis come up with their scam to sell the time share they bought, the look on the time share salesmans face is fucking classic.

• 7 years later...

Perhaps one of the darkest scenes in tv, this is one of the most hilarious and genius scenes, Glenn was hesitant to do it, but I think we are all glad he did, This is off The Gang Buys A Boat.