Baton Rouge trainwreck at Firefest

AlphaMale

Pretty terrible. At least Kelly Keeling sounds terrible. The band sounds fine. Even Lance Bulen commented on the video with this:

The video tells the truth and says it all. If you party for days and stay up all night thinkin' you are back in 1989 then you will sing as bad as Kelly Keeling. A true embarrassment to myself, Scott and Corky. What a slap in the face. My apologies, Lance Bulen / Kingbaby

He doesn't sound any different than most of the guys his age now. He never sang real high anyway but I would go see them. I absolutely love their first 2 albums. Perfection!

Now if you want to hear a train wreck and look like an ass at the same time, go to Metal Sludge and watch the video of Jake E Lee's new band with Darrin Smith (Harem Scarem) on vox. He sounds and looks terrible. And he has a great voice so of course the excuses are flying now but I am giving him a pass once.

The New Video Of Darren Is Better Than The First Night. Kelly Was Really Cool At MRF But Very Disorganized On Stage But Sang Great. His Big Problem Was What He Was Drinking And Whatever Else He Was Doing That Made Him Seem Out Of His Mind That Weekend. Everyone At Firefest Says He Was Horrible And AOR Magazine Bashed Him Bad. Lance Talked On The Mafia And Firefest Pages About How Bad It was.

The New Video Of Darren Is Better Than The First Night. Kelly Was Really Cool At MRF But Very Disorganized On Stage But Sang Great. His Big Problem Was What He Was Drinking And Whatever Else He Was Doing That Made Him Seem Out Of His Mind That Weekend. Everyone At Firefest Says He Was Horrible And AOR Magazine Bashed Him Bad. Lance Talked On The Mafia And Firefest Pages About How Bad It was.

He def seemed drunk. Something that can't help I'm sure. I have always loved his soulful voice though.

As for Darren, he can't come back from what happened even if he sings great going forward. He has been nailed to the cross already acting like a buffoon and singing like shit and the internet is not very forgiving it seems. The pictures Sludge posted from his Facebook page don't help...

I love Keeling's voice, but that's like really bad karaoke!!! I thought I had the worst singing voice in the known universe, but now I'm not too sure. Sometimes it sounds like he's just talking.

What kind of response did they get?