Killer Dwarfs - tonight, Twin Cities, MN

Jeff

Wish I could have checked out the Moorehead show but I just got back from seeing the Cult in Vegas. Still hoping they do a proper romp through Western Canada.

Could you let us know if they are selling physical copies of their Start @ One disc at these shows? Thanks.

According to their facebook page they are. I know they are selling them on their website. I believe they are digipaks.

Wish I could have checked out the Moorehead show but I just got back from seeing the Cult in Vegas. Still hoping they do a proper romp through Western Canada.

Could you let us know if they are selling physical copies of their Start @ One disc at these shows? Thanks.

Yep, they sold Start @ One (digipaks) and tshirts at the end of the show. The odd (and unfortunate thing) is they didnt bring the merch out until the end of the show, so no body could buy anything until 1:30-2a. I am sure they lost a few sales.

That aside, the whole band autographed anything you brought, took pics. The CD was $20 though (a bit spendy IMO) but it is very good. Totally back in the day Killer Dwarfs.

Plan to be there.

Great show last night, did you make it?

One of these shows we should grab a beer.

Are you going out there to see Fozzy in October?

I did indeed make it. Thought it was a good show. Modern Superstar was also pretty good.

Fozzy is a possibility.

It was my first time at POVS. I liked the club, easy to get to with plenty of parking. Also plenty to do if you get bored with the opening acts.