Interesting battle between former Three Days Grace singer Adam Gontier

whiplash1972

and local DJ DZL from 106.5 The End

I Am A Kiss Ass DJ

http://www.1065.com/...rticle=11285515

Just gonna post the link and let those who are interested check it out. DZL pretty much calls him on his horseshit....

Thats great, the jock handled it 100% professionally, and ive never even listened to 3 days grace, but I imagine they are just another knock off of everything else out right now, and thats classic when the lead singer, of a band of musicians who suffer from a dirth of talent, decides to depart on a solo career, which cuts a sliver off of an already talentless band, and decides to represent himself, being an artist of almost zero talent, well what im getting at here is there is alot of no talent being swished around here, and argued over, and it's just kind of amusing to me what the american music scene has fallen to, actually ok, it's ABSOLUTELY HIGHLY AMUSING.

Their last album is amazing!

Really! "AMAZING" that is an amazing word to use and not one I would ever associate with even the best of bands to come out in the past 10 years of American style music, amazing to me was last years H.E.A.T.disc now that was amazing, so your saying I can buy this 3 Days Grace album, put it in, and it's going to absolutely floor me, and be on par with the latest H.E.A.T release? if you confirm this, I will get on Itunes and buy it right now, as in right this second?

Their last album is amazing!

Really! "AMAZING" that is an amazing word to use and not one I would ever associate with even the best of bands to come out in the past 10 years of American style music, amazing to me was last years H.E.A.T.disc now that was amazing, so your saying I can buy this 3 Days Grace album, put it in, and it's going to absolutely floor me, and be on par with the latest H.E.A.T release? if you confirm this, I will get on Itunes and buy it right now, as in right this second?

Life Starts Now is just what I said...amazing. I played it nonstop for six months. There is even a ballad on there that may be the best ever.

As for the Heat album, I didn't care for it so we may just differ.

Listen...

And the amazing....