BOBBY HICKS - Mystic Force vocalist - R.I.P.

LV KIX

Just to let Mystic-Force fans know that "BOBBY HICKS" former singer for MYSTIC-FORCE" past away a few days ago in Virginia.

For those of you who never heard of Mystic Force they were one of the greatest Baltimore area bands ever. Mystic Force put on some of the best live shows anywhere. Though they never caught on in The USA, Mystic Force was really big in many countries,

R.I.P. Bobby Hicks

Well, that's a bummer. R.I.P.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2022 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2022.

82% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • This one looks like a fun ride....  
    • I keep sticking with the band but my initial thoughts are that this is basically hookless. I sure hope this was just released as the first single cause it is loud and fast and isn't considered the best song on the upcoming album.
    • GENERATION LANDSLIDE (Cold Sweat / Lillian Axe members) – Ruling The Street Scene (2022) online sources · NOVEMBER 28, 2022     Comprising former members of both Cold Sweat and Lillian Axe, Las Vegas’ hard rockers GENERATION LANDSLIDE release their debut album ”Ruling The Street Scene”. Fronted by Anthony White, formerly of Cold Sweat and Cold Gin, GENERATION LANDSLIDE is a whirlwind of ’80s and early ’90s-influenced American-style melodic hard rock, complete with big hooks, singalong choruses and a feel-good vibe that continues throughout the entire ”Ruling The Street Scene”. Produced by White, the album kicks off with the ferocious ‘Little Miss Lonely’, then ‘Feel the Sensation’ follows with heavy gang vocals telling the story of finishing your day job and feeling the anticipation of going wild from seeing your favourite band in concert that night from a spiritual way. ‘Love and Pain’ relates the ups and downs in every relationship and the emptiness of being alone and ‘Are You Out There?’ is a tribute to the late Thin Lizzy bassist Phil Lynott. Highly Recommended   01 – Little Miss Lonely 02 – Feel the Sensation 03 – Nite Time Magic 04 – I’ll Keep Movin’ Along 05 – Love and Pain 06 – Are You out There 07 – Sweet Ellie May 08 – The City on the Edge of Forever 09 – Me in You 10 – Standing in the Rain Anthony White – lead vocals, lead guitar Sandy Stein – guitar Jonathon Swanson – bass Ken Koudelka – drums   BUY www.amazon.com/Ruling-Street-Scene-Generation-Landslide/dp/B0BFBV9HN2
    • Australia 1 Argentina 1 (Aus 5 Arg 4 on penalties) 🇦🇺 🪃 
    • USA 2, Netherlands 1. (*my prediction)
    • Sorry I meant Dance With the Dead        
    • As much as I love the Synthwave genre, I'm not very adventurous towards it. I generally allow the folks here to steer me in the right direction. I don't think I've listened to Dance of the Dead. 
    • I've been coming around. The cream of the crop are good. Issue I have is for every Lebrock or Midnight there are 20 shite artists. But yeah, I have been buying a bit of the best artists. For me, the best synthwave release of 2022 is Dance of the Dead. It is like the soundtrack to a John Carpenter film never made. It really rocks in places too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.