Sahaj Ticotin (Ra) - Another Minute

Stefan

Sahaj Ticotin from Ra released his solo album 'Another Minute' earlier this year. I'm really digging this stuff, more mellow than Ra. He has an excellent voice and the music is excellent executed. The title track is a great example for the album.

Highly recommended!

Listen to the whole album here: http://vibedeck.com/.../another-minute

SAHAJ-CD-COVER.jpg

Track listing:

1. To Make You Stay 4:11

2. Your Eyes, Your Eyes 3:26

3. I Fall Down 3:08

4. Another Minute 5:21

5. Come What May 4:27

6. The Willows Weep 2:53

7. She's All You'll Ever Need 4:27

8. If Only 4:45

9. Please Tell Me 4:00

10. A Hand On One Eye 3:59

11. A Lonely World 3:49

12. A Cool Fire 4:29

13. Walk Around The Sky 4:23

Sounds really excellent. I will check this out for sure. I'd much prefer to hear him doing nice mellow melodic tunes than the hit and miss that Ra could be... despite some excellent stuff along the way.

The guy still has one of the best voices out there, when he starts hitting those notes I get shivers. Don't think I'd listen to it all that often, but it still sounds really good.

I listened to the whole album today and this disc, my friends, is the biggest suprise for me this year. In a year of excellent music in all departments of rock, this release came straight out of the blue. Like cotton for my rock battered ears.

Take a listen to the title track. Absolutely stunning!

Probably THE song of the year for me. And what a great voice the man has.

Needless to say I just placed an order for it.

Yeah. Great stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else here order this from his website? I did and I still haven't received it.

I tried to contact him via his PayPal address but got zero reaction. So I opened a PayPal dispute for unreceived item today...

I hope no one else placed an order. I escalated my dispute to a claim yesterday.

Let's see what happens....

WARNING to everybody! Do not order from him!

Did anyone else here order this from his website? I did and I still haven't received it.

I tried to contact him via his PayPal address but got zero reaction. So I opened a PayPal dispute for unreceived item today...

I hope no one else placed an order. I escalated my dispute to a claim yesterday.

Thanx for the head up mate..This album as on my list of wants and I was going to order one. Will look elsewhere now.

Thanx for the head up mate..This album as on my list of wants and I was going to order one. Will look elsewhere now.

Jez, if you find it somewhere else, let me know.

I really hate this kind of action. Or should I say non-action. I never got an answer to my inquiries from Sahaj and this neglience reminds me of that Soulshake/Warren von Crook spectacle...

Jez, if you find it somewhere else, let me know.

I really hate this kind of action. Or should I say non-action. I never got an answer to my inquiries from Sahaj and this neglience reminds me of that Soulshake/W arren von Crook spectacle...

Will do Stef

Well I guess I can rest easy with my MP3s on this one. Sorry to hear you got f*cked around, Stefan. I like the album plenty, I just wish he'd concentrated as much on the verses as he did the choruses. Some great melodies and big chorus hooks, but for the most part it sounds like the verses are just a lazy afterthought. Good stuff, though.

• 2 weeks later...