BED MOTHERFUCKING BUGS

Leykis101

Man if I ever wanted something completely wiped off the face of the planet, and would do it without a hesitation, these little cocksuckers are the one and only thing I have ever came acrossed that upon being absolutely worthless, and pointless, need to just be erradicated, I thought cockroaches sucked, I also thought only dirty motherfuckers got bed bugs, I caught a couple in a glass bowl, then found a wolf spider and put it in there, came back 15 minutes later and all that was left of bed bugs was legs, so I need to get a shit load of wolf spiders and let them go in my room, then bring in a shit load of praying mantis's to eat the wolf spiders, if anyone has ever experienced the terror of the bed bug, you know the invasive feeling you feel, im ready to set my fucking house on fire just to KILLEM ALL!!

I've read about those but thought you only got those in crack houses and dirty $20/night hotel rooms but i guess not. :wtf:

I think you might have to just throw you bed out and call the Orkin man in or just burn your house down! :baneed:

Hope you get rid of them! :9mm:

Be careful, they might crawl up your asshole and lay eggs in your sleep :)

Seriously though, they do suck I'm sure. Have you looked online to see if there is a solution?

well my house is a $20 crack house, also used on weekends to turn tricks, appearantly they stick to whatever they crawl on, so you can basically pick them up ANYWHERE, and transfer them to wherever you go, let me give you a little look into what you experience, it's like sleeping with mosquitos, they bite you everywhere, you cant feel them bitting you, and yes I had my house sprayed today for only $200