Dan Baird

66 mustang

anyone have it? how good is it? I was out just kind of pissed off with things at home, so I was just looking around at several stores and went to get a bite to eat. While out I stopped in our local game store. looking at their used CD's and found this cd for $1.99. I didn't get it but I use to love the "hit" song off of it. I've heard the whole thing is pretty good but I was just a little gun shy and didn't get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpsDAL4oKE

Isn't he the singer for The Georgia Satellites? what the hell was the song that was played all the time off this? I Love You Period? or I Love Your Period(cause then I don't have to touch your fat ass) it was one of those singles, I know that for a fact.

anyone have it? how good is it? I was out just kind of pissed off with things at home, so I was just looking around at several stores and went to get a bite to eat. While out I stopped in our local game store. looking at their used CD's and found this cd for $1.99. I didn't get it but I use to love the "hit" song off of it. I've heard the whole thing is pretty good but I was just a little gun shy and didn't get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpsDAL4oKE

I had this CD a while back, but I didn't think it was as great as the reviews at the time would suggest ... there are a couple of really good songs on there ('Knocked Up' is fantastic), but overall I don't think it's anywhere near as good as the stuff he did with the Satellites ... I prefer his second solo album, 'Buffalo Nickel' ...