Anyone who can help please do

BrianJ8173

Thanks Junky, we gotta hang one day, I love the help Im getting and all the well wishes, I just am hoping enough people can share the link, as it just keeps getting worse. But I have faith, and no matter what, I will make it.

Here is the link again

http://www.gofundme.com/Josephsons-need-help-bad

Omg I missed all of this. Had no idea and I'm just floored. My family and I are praying for you & yours. I know this may be silly but I have to ask. Have you thought about bankruptcy? My wife had to file before we got together and it saved her. I just didn't know if you had ever considered it. I wish you the best...

Yes, it is not an option for us as I don't have the money to file and will not protect my house because my house has liens on it that I have to get removed, the liens are over 10,000 from medical bills. I wish it were that easy, thanks for the concern, and have a great holiday. The house is the most important for me to save as I don't have credit to get another, and God forbid I get sick again, I want my family to have the house. I don't want them to worry about where they have to live. That means more to me then anything. Family and friends are all you really need, and I see I have a lot of them, as I am so blessed. Once again thank you all. Peace and love Brian

Yes, it is not an option for us as I don't have the money to file and will not protect my house because my house has liens on it that I have to get removed, the liens are over 10,000 from medical bills. I wish it were that easy, thanks for the concern, and have a great holiday. The house is the most important for me to save as I don't have credit to get another, and God forbid I get sick again, I want my family to have the house. I don't want them to worry about where they have to live. That means more to me then anything. Family and friends are all you really need, and I see I have a lot of them, as I am so blessed. Once again thank you all. Peace and love Brian

I understand completely. The only reason I asked is because my wife went through it and came out clean from it. It's not a way to save the house, it's a way to rid yourself of all the stress. You can claim the house, credit cards, MEDICAL, and anything else. With your situation, you would get approved easily. She was able to get it done for $1500. Yes, she had to rent but her credit bounced back rather quickly since there are ways to do that. With things like they are today in the housing market you can be back in a house in 12-18 months.

I think more than anything this stress is not good for your family or your recovery. I can tell you this...had I won that big ass lotto I would have given you a cool mil buddy and I have never met you. But my heart sure does go out to you and your family.