T.O. scores 3 td's

66 mustang

I wonder if a NFL team will care enough to give him a contract. He was still very productive in Buffalo and Cincy his last two seasons and by all counts was a good teammate but they weren't in the playoff race so there wasn't much media attention. I know he gets the label of a team killer but he is so talented and one of the most talented receivers I've ever seen and never takes plays off.

I wonder if a NFL team will care enough to give him a contract. He was still very productive in Buffalo and Cincy his last two seasons and by all counts was a good teammate but they weren't in the playoff race so there wasn't much media attention. I know he gets the label of a team killer but he is so talented and one of the most talented receivers I've ever seen and never takes plays off.

upside = always in shape. loves the game. gives you 100% on the field. never any off the field trouble.

downside = can cause issues within a team.

Man, I'd say if you have a big time QB that can control the team then TO could be a huge add. T.O. to New England for a couple years I could see. like you said, the last couple years he had no issues with either team. In fact it is pretty much a given that year 1 with a new team he has never caused any trouble.