Charlies Angels

66 mustang

• 2 weeks later...

I was right: Canceled

I think the ratings were something like 7 million a week which isn't that bad but for some reason the major networks don't have much patience. I follow Yahoo TV a lot and they are always posting those "most likely to be cancelled" type stories. Usually their right but they've been wrong with Fringe(my fav show) and CSI NY for a while.

I was right: Canceled

I think the ratings were something like 7 million a week which isn't that bad but for some reason the major networks don't have much patience. I follow Yahoo TV a lot and they are always posting those "most likely to be cancelled" type stories. Usually their right but they've been wrong with Fringe(my fav show) and CSI NY for a while.

truth is the show is getting better but it just isn't wasn't to catch on.

Drew Barrymore produced that crap, which proves her production skills are on par with her wooden, reading-from-cue-cards-delivery acting skills.

Drew Barrymore produced that crap, which proves her production skills are on par with her wooden, reading-from-cue-cards-delivery acting skills.

She is massively sexy though (imo). Far more so than the Angels in the photo posted above.

(cue Homer Simpson-style drooling...)