Block these 2 non-paying bidders

You might like to block these two non-paying eBay bidders.

baby_strange bid a CD up to nearly £30, then didn't pay, reply to messages or even respond to the Unpaid item case.

helloween7734 has a good rating, but won 6 CDs, eventually said he'd pay in a few days (which would have been 13 days after the auctions ended) then failed to do so or reply to any messages.

Both have cost me money, time and effort.

:explode:

You might like to block these two non-paying eBay bidders.

baby_strange bid a CD up to nearly £30, then didn't pay, reply to messages or even respond to the Unpaid item case.

helloween7734 has a good rating, but won 6 CDs, eventually said he'd pay in a few days (which would have been 13 days after the auctions ended) then failed to do so or reply to any messages.

Both have cost me money, time and effort.

:explode:

helloween7734 wins quite a few of my auctions... Just got a payment from him earlier this week. It took him 2 and a half weeks but I waited because it was like $70 worth of sales. Last time he bid on my items it took him about the same amount of time. He does take awhile, but he does always pay. I know he travels alot so that might have something to do with the delays.

helloween7734 wins quite a few of my auctions... Just got a payment from him earlier this week. It took him 2 and a half weeks but I waited because it was like $70 worth of sales. Last time he bid on my items it took him about the same amount of time. He does take awhile, but he does always pay. I know he travels alot so that might have something to do with the delays.

Well, it's nearly 3 weeks now for me and nothing. He's about to pick up 6 unpaid item strikes, whatever effect that has.

well James, if among those items still available later are Pussy Sisters and Skull Daze, you know who to look for :D

Sorry mate, it was a few of the others. 2 of the highest sellers as well, i.e. Vains of Jenna and Bad Moon Rising, so it cost me quite a bit.

Very annoyed with helloween7734 - 3 weeks on, didn't pay or even respond to the Unpaid Item cases ... hopefully the 6 strikes will make it harder for him to do it in future (but I doubt it).