another fantasy football leauge

66 mustang

so I started up a new league with only 10 teams. I had a few people ask if I still had room in my other league and I was all full. So I thought I'd start another and invite those folks to this on and see if anyone of you would be interested. it will be a live draft but you have the option to let the draft auto pick for you if you can't be there to draft. Draft day will be Saturday Sept 3 at 11:45pm. So join up this week to be ready for saturday's draft. follow the link below and enter the ID and password

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

league ID is 717005

Password will be 1414

I can't do another league. I'm in two and don't have time for those. Sorry.

it's ok, I'm in 3 and I just had a few ask if I still had room so I thought "what the heck, I'll start another league, trim the max number of teams to 10 and see what happens. If I can't get at least 6 teams I'll just delete the league and say sorry to the guys in it.

so I started up a new league with only 10 teams. I had a few people ask if I still had room in my other league and I was all full. So I thought I'd start another and invite those folks to this on and see if anyone of you would be interested. it will be a live draft but you have the option to let the draft auto pick for you if you can't be there to draft. Draft day will be Saturday Sept 3 at 11:45pm. So join up this week to be ready for saturday's draft. follow the link below and enter the ID and password

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

league ID is 717005

Password will be 1414

just a reminder that if anyone is wanting to join up you still have a couple days left to get into the league.

Wes, don't be a vagina. I am in 3 leagues and have 5 kids. Do you even have any pets??? :)

Don't make me start talking about Denver...:)

You know I have a dog named Denver.

This year will be tough for me finding time with extra work load and not being able to get on the internet as often at work.

there is one more league that I'm in. I'm not the commish of this league, just a player. We have to get the draft done but we are at an odd number of teams. we need one more team and it really needs to be today to get the draft done. here is the link and info to join

League ID#: 78311

Password: blackberry

this is a PPR league with a flex. It is an auto draft. looks to be a 12 team league. we are sitting on 11 teams right now and need that 12th team. if you are interested please join today. no pressure but if you enjoy haveing multiple teams to manage here is your chance to get in on another.

I missed the draft (first time in my life) because I was in the ER with my daughter last night. Thank God for a nice auto draft :)

daughter ok?

Yeah, a shade of chest stuff. Gave her a shot of antibiotic and a prescription...and 4 hours in the ER :)