Great White - S/T

Jeff

Their 1984 debut on EMI...

Is the front insert just a single page with nothing on the inside? In other words, no booklet, no band info, just Great White in white on the black cover on the outside?

Thanks.

Is the front insert just a single page with nothing on the inside? In other words, no booklet, no band info, just Great White in white on the black cover on the outside?

Thanks.

Mine is, I believe mine says EMI/Cema Special Markets. This was one of the first CD I ever bought online through Tower Records (probably around 1999).

Thanks.

Mine is the same way!Mine also says like Studboy's EMI/Cema Special Markets.

Yep, mine says 1995 Cema Special Markets on the back (tray card) below the track list.

I was mainly asking because with nothing written on the inside, not even band member names, if someone had finely sliced the rest of the booklet off leaving me with the front page only. But it appears not.

Thanks guys.

Mine is the same...a Cema Special Markets disc with the single insert. I'm kicking myself because I passed on an original not realizing I had a reissue until it was too late. Sounds great quality-wise though.

That's the copy I have too. "Cema Special Markets" is the budget-price imprint for Capitol/EMI's older back catalog titles. My brother has a CD of Missing Persons' SPRING SESSION M that's on the same label, with the same cheap-ass packaging (i.e. just a one sided front cover, no booklet). I got the Great White disc from the bargain bin at Circuit City years ago. I think I paid five bucks for it. Money well spent I'd say. :guitar:

• 2 weeks later...

If you're curious to see the liner notes that were included with the vinyl LP, I scanned them a long time ago and just uploaded them. The first side is photos with band and album info on a background of Jack Russell's parole report. The other side is lyrics.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/10/14/2142802/great_white-1984-liner_a.jpg

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/10/14/2142802/great_white-1984-liner_b.jpg