Classic AOR/Westcoast weather!

Hi there! It's classic AOR/Westcoast weather here in sweden, really hot and a great time for listening to some AOR/WC and ehrm, doing some other things too! :bananamac:

Best regards,

Doubting Thomas

• My Little Pony

"Hot Night in the City."

Is that the title for the new Coastline album? ;)

It's a gorgeous day here in western B.C., too. I think I'm gonna have to take you up on that suggestion. I don't have much Westcoast--just Think Out Loud and West of Sunset--but I might go for an evening drive with the windows down and the tunes turned up!

"Hot Night in the City."

It's a gorgeous day here in western B.C., too. I think I'm gonna have to take you up on that suggestion. I don't have much Westcoast--just Think Out Loud and West of Sunset--but I might go for an evening drive with the windows down and the tunes turned up!

That would have been something! :guitbannana: Hot Night In The City was a compilation album put out by FM Revolver records in 1989. Some bands featured were Bystander, Everest and Sojourn! That Think Out Loud is a classic, great stuff!

• My Little Pony

Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up taking a nice drive through the beautiful farm land. What an experience to have the windows down, the warm summer air breezing on by as I speed my car through the winding roads, and the beauty of the spectacular landscape amplified as the evening sun struck upon the rolling hillside. All the while, I had Think Out Loud blaring through my blown car stereo. Should I not awake from this sleep, I shall be at peace.

"Hot Night in the City."

That would have been something! :guitbannana: Hot Night In The City was a compilation album put out by FM Revolver records in 1989. Some bands featured were Bystander, Everest and Sojourn! That Think Out Loud is a classic, great stuff!

Don't forget Freelance :tumbsup:

Roger Sommers was a great guitar player. I hear he's a producer now..

I'm not typically a fan of "Westcoast"... But I picked up a self titled CD by EAST COAST that I kind of like.

• My Little Pony

I'm not typically a fan of "Westcoast"... But I picked up a self titled CD by EAST COAST that I kind of like.

Like Thomas and I agreed upon, Think Out Loud is amazing! Raise You Up is a phenomenal track.