Theory Of A Deadman

martinsane

Got this e-mail from Roadrunner a couple days ago and thought I'd share with the brethren.

If you dig TODM than this is a pretty cool little gift bag.

http://store.theoryofadeadman.com/the-truth-is-men-s-deluxe-bundle.html?options=cart&utm_source=Exact%2BTarget&utm_medium=EX%2B(D2C%2BBoys)&utm_campaign=EX%2B(D2C%2BBoys)

You're right, that's not a bad deal at all. I just checked out the new single "Low Life". It didn't blow me away, but I'm still looking forward to the rest of the upcoming album. Here's a link to those that haven't seen the lyric video yet:

You're right, that's not a bad deal at all. I just checked out the new single "Low Life". It didn't blow me away, but I'm still looking forward to the rest of the upcoming album. Here's a link to those that haven't seen the lyric video yet:

That is a fair to midland tune! Thanks for the share. Got a good Social Distortion vibe to it...

I don't think I've spent $25 on these guys yet, and I own about 3 CDs and have sold about 2 from them. ;)

Good enough band, and half the last CD was very nice... but you're always going to get at least half an album's worth of throwaway stuff from these guys. Looking forward to the ballads on the new disc, though, as I know they'll probably be the only good songs. :lol: