Lillian Axe recent reunion

AlphaMale

Here are a few tunes from the recent reunion of three former LILLIAN AXE members. Featuring the always excellent vocals from RON TAYLOR, former members JON STER and DARRIN DELATTE performed a short acoustic set at the BASEMENT REUNION show at TREES in Dallas, Texas.

GHOST OF WINTER

MY NUMBER

http://youtu.be/KFsya49D32E

I tell you what.... these guys sound a million times better than the Axe of today.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few tunes from the recent reunion of three former LILLIAN AXE members. Featuring the always excellent vocals from RON TAYLOR, former members JON STER and DARRIN DELATTE performed a short acoustic set at the BASEMENT REUNION show at TREES in Dallas, Texas.

GHOST OF WINTER

MY NUMBER

http://youtu.be/KFsya49D32E

I tell you what.... these guys sound a million times better than the Axe of today.

I listened to the last cd they just put out and man it sucked, I dont know what they were trying to do......

I wonder if one day soon The Lillian Axe will open for The LA Guns while across town Lillian Axe and LA Guns play together?

Seriously, without knowing what new material they could offer, I would blindly prefer a version of Lillian Axe featuring Ron Taylor, Jon Ster and Darrin Delatte to the current Stevie Blaze version. Chief song-writer or not, Stevie Blaze has completely lost touch with what made Lillian Axe so adored by their fans.

Geoff...truer words have never been spoken. Well, except when you posted your AKA.... :drink: