The Chicago Code - New Show on Fox

heaven&hell

I have to say the first episode this past monday wasn't to bad and it's nice seeing Jason Clarke(Brotherhood) back on TV and he's convincing as a cop going after the corrupt politician. I was hoping for something a little darker since this is created and produced by "The Shield's" Shawn Ryan but it might head that way later although with it being on Fox I know it can't go to dark or it will be heading to another network like Southland or just cancelled.

I watched the first episode and I have to say I was impressed. Started off slow but picked up quite a bit by the end. Another show I really enjoy is "Blue Bloods".

I watched the first episode and I have to say I was impressed. Started off slow but picked up quite a bit by the end. Another show I really enjoy is "Blue Bloods".

Yup Blue Bloods is very good but my fav cop show is Southland.

I was bored to death, kept looking up at the clock thinking "hasnt this been on an hour" had to pull out the shield and watch!

I was bored to death, kept looking up at the clock thinking "hasnt this been on an hour" had to pull out the shield and watch!

You can't compare it to the Shield even though it's easy to do with Ryan's involement but it's nothing like the Shield at all. I dug it but like I said up top that I wasn't hoping it would be a little darker but that's not gonna happen on Fox.