Tone Norum - This Time...

Stefan

I only have her "One of a Kind" CD and have not yet found "This Time", unfortunately. Yes, it seems to be pretty rare. I very rarely see it on evilbay, and then it goes for prices which are beyond what I am willing to pay.

Good luck ! :drink:

I only have her "One of a Kind" CD and have not yet found "This Time", unfortunately. Yes, it seems to be pretty rare. I very rarely see it on evilbay, and then it goes for prices which are beyond what I am willing to pay.

Good luck ! :drink:

I guess I got lucky then...found it for 5 €. And that included postage! :bananamac:

I think it's her best. It's also her most hardrocking release if I remember correctly. Point of no return is a great song.

It's actually the only song I liked off this album...

I thought it was an okay album, much preferred One Of A Kind but still traded them both for something better.

I think it's her best. It's also her most hardrocking release if I remember correctly. Point of no return is a great song.

I thought it was an okay album, much preferred One Of A Kind but still traded them both for something better.

You will buy them both back one day !! ;)

You will buy them both back one day !! ;)

:lol: I normally do but not this time, but I might

• 6 years later...

Never got this one, and listening to her voice and the ballslessness of the music, I kind of agree with the choice.