Circus - Coming for you (great Sunset strip glam/slease)

Ali Rock

I found this great cd the other day on the web. Great glam/sleaze (see link below)

Early 90's Sunset Strip Glam Legends CIRCUS have teamed up with Demon Doll Records to release 'Coming For You' - the first CD ever to be released from these Glam & Sleaze bad boys! This 8 song masterpiece will drive you right down the Sunset Strip into the heart of Hollywood and everything it stood for!

Recorded at the height of CIRCUS' popularity, Producer Dito Godwin shines again capturing the energy and explosiveness of his previous releases from Wildside, Great White, Ace Frehley, Peter Chris and Jani Lane.

CIRCUS was one of the biggest Sunset Strip bands to prowl the night back in the early 90's with staggering one night attendance figures @ The Roxy upward of 1,200 people. They were also honored by Bill Gazzarri himself with the last house band star on the wall of the infamous Gazzarri's night club.

Needless to say CIRCUS brings everything you could ever want to the table with their hot looks and dirty hooks! Every song rings out with great melodies and great musicianship. The vocals snarl, the guitar shreds, the bass pounds and the drums slam everything into a heated overdrive with the smash hit songs "Fool Proof", "In A Dream", "Hold Out" and "Coming For You" to name a few.

The album is silver pressed, officially licensed from the band and exclusively available from DemonDollRecords.com So if you love Glam, Sleaze, Hollywood, The Strip and every dark and dirty secret that came with it, order your copy of CIRCUS 'Coming For You' today! You won't be disappointed!!!

http://demondollrecords.com/Circus_-_Coming_For_You.html

I saw this the other day and a question popped into my head and having just heard the samples now the question is even more valid. Is this or is this not the same band that had the 'Stay for the ride' album released on Metal Mayhem in 2005? I can't see a line-up for who's in the Demon Doll band but 'In a dream' and 'Hold out' definitely sound like it's the same band. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Either way, I loved the 'Stay for the ride' CD and this sounds pretty good too. I'm interested.

• 5 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Swedish Erotica - Down 2 Bizniz. I could only find the full album on YouTube, but "Too Daze Gone..." is a Killer album and this is the opening track, so it works.    
    • I wonder what control they have over the releases? That have promoted the BMG individual releases. The 2009 reissues were by original label, EMI. And this boxset seems weird being issued by Cherry Red. And I have not seen the bands social media promote it at all. I wonder if the reason the BMG ones were lacking in the bonus tracks from the previous reissue was EMI holding onto the rights, but have now allowed Cherry Red to release them. I know EMI used to be the distributer for Cherry Red, so they may be more forthcoming with the material.  
    • Yep, cracking indie release of which there are so many but this one is actually really good.
    • I have been a Band Maid fan since their early days (2015) as I really don't mind foreign vocals as long as the music is great, but I always kinda avoided Babymetal as I saw a video of them once and really wasn't impressed with the kiddy vocals, so never gave them another chance. Fast forward to now and on the back of the collab with Electric Callboy I have decided to give them a go. I thought they had a huge discography as they have like 25 albums, but on closer inspection it is only four studio albums and 21 live albums. As I am not a fan of live albums anyway, I decided to buy the four studio albums as they are all quite cheap. Have to say there music is a mixed bag, but overall really enjoying a lot of it. Not sure if I just picked the wrong song to start with, or if it is just that I have adapted more due to getting into a lot of weird and wonderful foreign bands over the last few years, but I am glad I finally gave them a proper go. Have to say, if this song was sung in English I think they would have a lot of fans on here  
    • Babymetal - Metal resistance Babymetal - The other one
    • Enjoyed their last cd "Human Nature" remind me of a mellower Black Stone Cherry, similar to Little Caesar.
    • BlackRain - Hot Rock Time Machine Lee Aaron - Bodyrock
    • Now theres a blast from the past  I'm lucky enough to possess 
    • Another i'm still awaiting the arrival of...same day release/delivery my arse Amazon  Still this is sounding like their best release thus far...they are gaining and getting better...although I did enjoy the last few albums also...but the sound/production from this one is excellent.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.