Bookmark this website

Jeff

Nice link, some of these are very good.

Forgive me if I'm being really dense, but how is 'black' an autocorrect from 'back'? Likewise 'far' to 'fart'. Autocorrect/predictive text doesn't add letters, does it? Certainly not with the phones I've had. Are these people just desperate to get a laugh?

I wouldn't doubt some of them are staged for sure. On the flip side I have an iphone and what happens to me is my big fat fingers miss some letters on the on screen keyboard or I completely mispsell the entire word (not even close) but I dont know because I hit the space bar and the autocorrect filled it so fast that I didn't notice.

So for example I am trying to spell "far" and instead I spell "gart" and it replaces it with "fart". (I totally made that up, "gart" gets replaced with "Gary" on my phone). But yeah, not dense at all, some people have a lot of time on their hands to make stuff up too.

This one cracks me up:

harry-pooter.jpg

I guess you need to know what 'Pooter' is... :unsure:

Ah! Slang that doesn't translate! No worries, Urban Dictionary is here to help: :beerbang:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pooter

I see! I thought it might be that, as it's not a million miles from 'poontang' or 'punani', but I wasn't sure.

It would be better if the autocorrect had changed 'Harry Potter' to 'crock of overhyped shit', but you can't have everything. :D

I'm liking this one, sounds like a girl going out for the night who knows exactly what she wants:

out-for-penis.jpg

This one cracks me up:

harry-pooter.jpg

I guess you need to know what 'Pooter' is... :unsure:

Ah! Slang that doesn't translate! No worries, Urban Dictionary is here to help: :beerbang:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pooter

I see! I thought it might be that, as it's not a million miles from 'poontang' or 'punani', but I wasn't sure.

It would be better if the autocorrect had changed 'Harry Potter' to 'crock of overhyped shit', but you can't have everything. :D

I'm liking this one, sounds like a girl going out for the night who knows exactly what she wants:

out-for-penis.jpg

If I knew what she looked like maybe I'd meet here there! LOL