Tommy Paris is now in a band called Phoenix

edwithmj

Former Britny Fox singer Tommy Paris is now in a band called Phoenix.

http://www.phoenix2005.com/

http://www.definitivetalents.com/phoenix/song_list.htm

He plays bass and also Jamie Borden, his drummer bandmate from Paris's previous band Jillson is on drums.

Here he is playing bass in Phoenix.

http://www.myspace.com/tommyparis/photos/43388636#{%22ImageId%22%3A43388636}

• My Little Pony

It's too bad he's not handling lead vox. When I get home I'll give 'em a listen. It's good to see he's still going, and that he's back with Jamie Borden. I wonder if they'll bust out some Jillson at their shows. That'd be awesome!

• My Little Pony

I was the keyboardist in that band for a few months and if you notice in the pic , my bro is in the band now.

Huh. He's got quite the resume.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Loving aspects of this. It's like a cassette tape, actually. I quite love most of the first half, but the second side balladry is a bit of a pass for me. The one exception being 'Smoking.' What a cool groove. I wasn't sure I was going to love it from the start, but man it's a cool song.  'Why Are You Calling Me Now' is an absolute belter, and I like the first 8 songs (except 'Time to let it go' and 'Don't go'). Good album with a very nice sound. 
    • This is out and it's very nice. Interesting how far removed it is from a song like 'Midnight in Miami,' but it's still very good. I do enjoy.  Heart Of Gold     -    Beautiful Dangerous 1    .    To The Blue 2    .    Headache 3    .    Patient 4    .    Bright Lights 5    .    There's A Difference Between 6    .    Leave Just Yet 7    .    Something That Lasts Forever 8    .    September Sunburn 9    .    Backseat Daydream 10    .    Hometime 11    .    Bad Habit 12    .    Co-Dependent 13    .    And Something That Never Ends 14    .    Time Spent Driving This'd be my favourite tune off the new album.   
    • These guys have a new album, with some very nice surprises aboard.  Hollywood Undead     -    Hotel Kalifornia 1    .    CHAOS 2    .    World War Me 3    .    Ruin My Life 4    .    Hourglass 5    .    Go To War 6    .    Alone At The Top 7    .    Wild In These Streets 8    .    Dangerous 9    .    Lion Eyes 10    .    Trap God 11    .    Happy When I Die 12    .    Reclaim 13    .    City Of The Dead 14    .    Alright            
    • Very, very safe. To be totally honest, I didn't find a keeper on here, but it's a solid album, all right on the verge of something a bit better. Nice, safe AOR. 
    • You sure? I could be wrong but I thought Ronnie's only contribution to this project, from the start, had been his vocals? Either way, the new album's more of the same. I don't dislike any of it, and I don't furiously love any of it either. It's all pretty nice. 'Riot' is my favourite on the album half because it's a nice ballad but also because I expected it to be some plodding songs about riots but instead it was a trick shot. Nice. 
    • Of Virtue     -    Sinner 1    .    Hypocrite 2    .    Sinner 3    .    Cold Blooded 4    .    Echoes Quick, pretty harsh but a cool EP for those who don't mind a scream or two-    
    • Another one I've mentioned before. Bummed it's only an EP (with two of the same songs on it) but Outsider Heart have released a delicious EP- Outsider Heart     -    Entertainment 1    .    Entertainment 2    .    Anyone But You 3    .    MONSTER 4    .    Crop Circles 5    .    Like The Rest 6    .    Crop Circles (feat. Brody) Sure I posted it before, but I love this song-      
    • Anybody out there loving the new album? So good. Pale Waves     -    Unwanted 1    .    Lies 2    .    Unwanted 3    .    The Hard Way 4    .    Jealousy 5    .    Alone 6    .    Clean 7    .    Without You 8    .    Only Problem 9    .    You're So Vain 10    .    Reasons To Live 11    .    Numb 12    .    Act My Age 13    .    So Sick (Of Missing You)      
    • Yeah, this really surprised me about the album. Weakest songs are the ones with her, but otherwise, I have to say I was really pleasantly surprised with this album. I am not sure I heard the debut and didn't know what to expect with this one, but I really enjoyed it.  'Need A Lil' White Lie' is such a killer opener. Elsewhere, I admit it's pretty one-dimensional, but as I've said in the past about things like this, it's a pretty good dimension.  'A Dream To Be Lost In Time' is a bit bland, but otherwise, from track 4 onwards I really enjoy the whole thing. 
    • I think I posted these guys before. It's not ground breaking, but they have an album out and it's pretty cool. Some really cool musical passages on it.   Sever     -    This Should Have Been a Better Place 1    .    '91 2    .    Red Room 3    .    Animal 4    .    Cold World 5    .    Empty Promises (feat. Christoph Wieczorek of Annisokay) 6    .    Closer 7    .    The Disease 8    .    My Dream, My Agony 9    .    Noise in the Trees 10    .    Do You Remember Me?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.