BGO Records - Re-issue label

JC_AOR

Has anyone bought any titles from BGO Records. They're a re-issue label who do a lot of those two on one discs. They have a pretty cool catalogue and I'm interested in picking up the REO Speedwagon and Sammy Hagar title. Can anyone comment on the quality of these re-issues?

http://www.bgo-records.com

Has anyone bought any titles from BGO Records. They're a re-issue label who do a lot of those two on one discs. They have a pretty cool catalogue and I'm interested in picking up the REO Speedwagon and Sammy Hagar title. Can anyone comment on the quality of these re-issues?

I have a fair few of their releases and they have donesome very good titles over the years, Angels 'Live Without A Net' (and their other stuff aswell) Judie Tzuke's 'Road Noise', Fee Waybills brilliant 'Read My Lips' aswell as the Tubes 'The Completion Backward Principle' & 'Outside Inside' & Pat Benatar etc. Sound quality is always excellent, so I would buy with confidence mate

I have just ordered the new REO Speedwagon re-issue of 'This Time We Mean It' and 'REO' which is their latest release. The other REO stuff was great aswell.

I have a fair few of their releases and they have donesome very good titles over the years, Angels 'Live Without A Net' (and their other stuff aswell) Judie Tzuke's 'Road Noise', Fee Waybills brilliant 'Read My Lips' aswell as the Tubes 'The Completion Backward Principle' & 'Outside Inside' & Pat Benatar etc. Sound quality is always excellent, so I would buy with confidence mate

I have just ordered the new REO Speedwagon re-issue of 'This Time We Mean It' and 'REO' which is their latest release. The other REO stuff was great aswell.

Cool, thanks for the help. I just purchased the REO albums from them as well as the early Sammy Hagar discs and the two Motels releases.

Cool, thanks for the help. I just purchased the REO albums from them as well as the early Sammy Hagar discs and the two Motels releases.

Nice to see Hagar's 'Loud And Clear' being re-issued. A Great live album :headbanger:

I got all of the Robin Trower releases and a few Hagar c.d.'s. I'm still on the hunt for some UFO titles and Suzi Quatro titles..

I do believe They were OOP.. :crying:

The UFO's are OOP (at least they were when I tried to get them a few years ago). I've got the Trower cds, Fastway, The Babys, and several others from BGO. Like Jez stated, good quality all the way around.

I got all of the Robin Trower releases and a few Hagar c.d.'s. I'm still on the hunt for some UFO titles and Suzi Quatro titles..

The UFO's are OOP (at least they were when I tried to get them a few years ago). I've got the Trower cds, Fastway, The Babys, and several others from BGO. Like Jez stated, good quality all the way around.

I had the UFO's, but got rid when the new Remasters came out last year. I have a couple of Fastways,Pat Benatar, Rossington Collins (2CD), Druid (2CD), Fee Waybill, The Tubes (x3), Judie Tzuke, Mamas Boys, Molly Hatchet (x2), Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon (x3).

I had the UFO's, but got rid when the new Remasters came out last year. I have a couple of Fastways,Pat Benatar, Rossington Collins (2CD), Druid (2CD), Fee Waybill, The Tubes (x3), Judie Tzuke, Mamas Boys, Molly Hatchet (x2), Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon (x3).

Jez, What Mama's Boys came out on BGO?

I don't remember that one..